September BESA Meeting
September 14, 2015
Time: 1:30 to 2:30
Location: GBSF 2202
BMEGG: $ 1249.78
US Bank: $657.97
1.Orientation/Welcome week – Sept 19- 23
1) Monday: G-Street Trivia
2) Tuesday: BESA Presentation. Sign-Ups (GSA, IM, and Outreach), BESA will support two teams in fall quarter.
3) Wednesday: Ice cream social. Room 2202
Time: 4pm, after BIM 202
4) Thursdays: Mojito Night at Bistro
2.BME Welcome BBQ at Putah Creek Lodge
Time: 09/26 at 5pm
Organizer(s): Jarrett, Keith
3.BME 201 Track Specific Discussion
Time: Sept 28, 4 – 5:30pm at 2202
4.BMEGG Retreat at the Grizzly Creek Ranch
Time: Oct 14 – Oct 16.
5.Halloween party and Student–Faculty Lunch
Time: Oct 31
Organizer(s): Boram, Charlotte, Riley
6.Weekend excursions in this fall quarter
1) Apple hill (November).
2) SF one day trip (November).
3) Corn Maze (Oct 28).
- Jarret – one of the BESA sponsors will visit on Nov 17.
- Srinu – New budget: last year $3000 w/ $1500 extra later.
- Srinu – Shopping list should be uploaded in the BESA shared doc.
- T-Shirt Updates, will sell two versions of BME T-shirt to 1-3 years students.